Monday, February 13, 2012

Malasimbo 2012


I met Miro when he was still a suit. Yup, that's right he used to wear a suit. A huge difference from the shorts wearing, motorcycle riding guy you'll meet today. But what didn't change is his passion for what he's doing. I have never met a guy who will really take the time out to explain the importance of the right kind of equipment, venue, etc. I apologize, I obviously need more education.

When I first heard about Malasimbo, I was skeptical. Why? Because I heard was going to be in Puerto Galera and it's not known for it's beaches, if you know what I mean! But when I saw it and read all about it, I wanted to bonk myself on the head. What an opportunity to waste!!! They gave Puerto Galera a tourist-profile make-over!

So when I heard it was going to be an annual thing I realized, this is something I will NOT miss!!! So book your tickets now, March 2-4! Malasimbo, Puerto Galera! Be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment